Bcfg2 Debian package repository
How to use
In your /etc/apt/source.list.d/bcfg2.list:
deb http://debian.bcfg2.org YOUR_DEBIAN_VERSION_HERE RELEASE
RELEASE will be one of the following:
NOTE: If you use the stable release, you will want to either mirror this locally or pin your package version to prevent upgrades when new major versions (e.g. 1.3 --> 1.4) are released.
- stable: The latest stable release
- testing: The most recent build from the maint branch
- unstable: The most recent build from the master branch
Adding the archive key to your keyring
This archive self-signs packages uploaded to it (and packages uploaded are
verified against a whitelist of trusted uploaders) using GnuPG.
The key of the archive is in the bcfg2.gpg.key file. You should add the key using something like this:
apt-key add bcfg2.gpg.key
Browsing the archive
There is no interactive interface to browse the archive.
- To see the list of all packages regardless of the distribution, see the pool directory
- To see the package descriptions per distribution, see the dists directory